Author: Hilde Porsanger (transl. V. Quinche) Publish date: 09.09.13 14:00
- We've been cooperating for a long time, but this has been just for technical support and for the hosting of the website, says marketing manager at Røros E-Verk, Jon Indset.
With the new agreement, Røros E-Verk will provide power at checkpoints with tricky power supply, and internet where there are poor conditions.
- We can for example be helpful with the internet connection at Tufsingdal checkpoint, says Indset.
The new agreement also includes the delivery of various IT services for the secretariat and websenter in Røros.
- We want to support what is happening locally in Røros and Os, and Femundløpet is a great event and will give us positive publicity, says Indset.
For Femundløpet it is a pleasure to have reached an agreement over time.
- That we have a partner with a long-term agreement makes it easier for us to plan ahead.
Røros E-Verk with Infonett has already hosted our website for three years.
- It is good to know that their expertise can prevent a server crash during race, and that they can provide us with much needed technical support. We are very happy to have them as our partner. They have a lot of expertise and this will help make the race and even better event, says Vanessa.
Røros E-Verk is with this new agreement a Team Dog-partner.